Best Player Props for Odell Beckham Jr.: Week 1 Cleveland Browns vs. Kansas City Chiefs
There will be player prop betting options available for Odell Beckham Jr. before he suits up for NFL action on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET live on CBS.
Beckham’s Cleveland Browns (0-0) and the Kansas City Chiefs (0-0) go toe-to-toe in a Week 1 matchup from GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri.
Player Props for Odell Beckham Jr.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Odell Beckham Jr.’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Beckham Season Stats
- Beckham tacked on 23 grabs for 319 yards and three touchdowns last year. He was targeted 43 times and put up 45.6 yards per game.
- Last year he was 304th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 46.
- He accounted for 8.3% of his team’s 48 offensive touchdowns last year, with four total.
Player Performance vs. Kansas City
- Kansas City gave up more than 100 receiving yards to nine players last season.
- 35 players hauled in a touchdown against the Chiefs last season.
- Kansas City allowed four players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it last year.
Kansas City Chiefs Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||248.0 (15)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.1 (12)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||122.1 (21)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (16)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||358.3 (16)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.6 (18)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.6 (10)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!