Best Player Props for O.J. Howard: Week 4 Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. New England Patriots
Before O.J. Howard hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 8:20 PM ET on NBC, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop betting options.
Howard and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-1) meet the New England Patriots (1-2) in Week 4 at Gillette Stadium.
Player Props for O.J. Howard
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze O.J. Howard’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Howard Season Stats
- Howard’s two grabs (on two targets) have led to 32 receiving yards (10.7 per game).
- This season, he has racked up nine yards after the catch, which ranks 251st among NFL pass-catchers.
Howard’s Notable Teammates
- Tom Brady leads his team with 1,087 passing yards (362.3 per game) and has a 68.8% completion percentage (97-of-141), throwing 10 touchdown passes and two interceptions.
- So far this year Leonard Fournette has rushed for 92 yards on 24 carries (30.7 ypg). Fournette also helps out in the passing game, catching 12 passes for 77 yards (25.7 ypg).
- Chris Godwin has 19 catches on 26 targets for 241 yards with two touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. New England
- New England hasn’t given up more than 100 receiving yards to an opposing player this season.
- The Patriots have given up a touchdown pass to two players this season.
- No player has hauled in more than one touchdown pass against New England this season.
New England Patriots Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||180.0 (2)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||122.7 (24)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.0 (13)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||282.3 (5)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.0 (6)|
|Points/Game Allowed||17.0 (5)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.