Best Player Props for Nyheim Hines: Week 4 Indianapolis Colts vs. Miami Dolphins
There will be player props available for Nyheim Hines before he takes to the field for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS.
Hines and the Indianapolis Colts (0-3) hit the field against the Miami Dolphins (1-2) in Week 4 at Hard Rock Stadium.
Player Props for Nyheim Hines
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Nyheim Hines’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Hines Season Stats
- This season Hines has 64 rushing yards (21.3 per game) on 16 carries with one touchdown.
- He’s also caught 12 passes for 119 yards (39.7 per game).
- He ranks 34th in the NFL with 106 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for one of his team’s four touchdowns on offense this season, or 25.0%.
Hines’ Notable Teammates
- This season, Carson Wentz has racked up 692 passing yards (230.7 yards per game) while connecting on 64 of 106 passes (60.4% completion percentage), with three touchdowns and one interception. He has added 60 rushing yards on nine carries, averaging 20.0 yards per game.
- Jonathan Taylor has 171 yards on 42 carries (57.0 ypg). He also has eight catches for 70 yards (23.3 ypg).
- Michael Pittman Jr.’s 17 receptions on 28 targets this year have resulted in 220 yards.
- Zach Pascal has caught 11 passes on 18 targets for 112 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 37.3 yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Miami
- The Dolphins haven’t allowed more than 100 yards on the ground to an opposing player this season.
- Miami has given up at least one rushing touchdown to three players this season.
- No players have rushed for more than a touchdown against the Dolphins this season.
Miami Dolphins Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||282.0 (22)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.4 (16)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||136.0 (27)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (18)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||401.3 (25)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.8 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||27.3 (23)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.