Best Player Props for Nyheim Hines: Week 2 Indianapolis Colts vs. Los Angeles Rams
There will be player prop betting options available for Nyheim Hines before he takes to the field for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX.
Hines and the Indianapolis Colts (0-1) hit the field against the Los Angeles Rams (1-0) in Week 2 at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Player Props for Nyheim Hines
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Nyheim Hines’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Hines Season Stats
- Hines collected 380 rushing yards on 89 carries (23.8 yards per game) last season. Hines also helped on the receiving side with 63 catches for 482 yards (30.1 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Hines racked up 156 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to eight broken tackles) last season.
- Last season Hines rushed for 23.8 yards per game and averaged 30.1 receiving yards per game. He also scored seven touchdowns.
- He was 12th in the NFL with 470 total yards after the catch last season.
- He accounted for 15.9% of his team’s 44 offensive touchdowns last year, with seven total.
Player Performance vs. Los Angeles
- The Rams allowed just two players to rack up more than 100 rushing yards in a game last season.
- 17 players ran for at least a touchdown against Los Angeles last season.
- The Rams gave up at least two rushing touchdowns to just two players last year.
Los Angeles Rams Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||212.6 (2)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.2 (1)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||91.3 (3)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.8 (3)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||281.9 (1)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.6 (1)|
|Points/Game Allowed||18.5 (1)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.