Best Player Props for Noah Fant: Week 5 Denver Broncos vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
There will be player prop bet markets available for Noah Fant before he suits up for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX.
Fant and the Denver Broncos (3-1) square off against the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-3) in Week 5 at Heinz Field.
Player Props for Noah Fant
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Noah Fant’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Fant Season Stats
- Fant’s 18 catches have yielded 156 yards (39.0 ypg) and two touchdowns. He’s been targeted 27 times.
- This season, he ranks 75th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 74.
- He has accounted for two of his team’s eight touchdowns on offense this season, or 25.0%.
Fant’s Notable Teammates
- Teddy Bridgewater has passed for 892 yards while completing 72.1% of his passes (80-of-111), with five touchdowns and zero interceptions this year (223.0 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 12 times for 46 yards, averaging 11.5 yards per game.
- Melvin Gordon III has run for 248 yards on 51 carries (62.0 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground this year. He also has eight catches for 87 yards (21.8 per game).
- Courtland Sutton’s stat line this year shows 18 catches for 257 yards. He averages 64.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 28 times.
Player Performance vs. Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh has allowed two players to put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Steelers have allowed a touchdown pass to four players this season.
- Pittsburgh hasn’t given up more than one receiving touchdown to an opposing player this season.
Pittsburgh Steelers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||268.0 (16)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.5 (18)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||99.0 (11)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.7 (7)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||357.8 (16)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.7 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.3 (14)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.