Best Player Props for Noah Fant: Week 4 Denver Broncos vs. Baltimore Ravens
Noah Fant will have several player prop bet markets available when he hits the field on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET live on CBS.
Fant and the Denver Broncos (3-0) square off against the Baltimore Ravens (2-1) in Week 4 at Empower Field at Mile High.
Player Props for Noah Fant
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Noah Fant’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Fant Season Stats
- Fant has collected 110 yards on 12 catches with one touchdown this season, averaging 36.7 yards per game on 17 targets.
- This season, he has racked up 50 yards after the catch, which ranks 122nd among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for 14.3% of his team’s seven offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
Fant’s Notable Teammates
- Teddy Bridgewater leads his team with 827 passing yards (275.7 per game) and has a 76.8% completion percentage (73-of-95), throwing four touchdown passes and zero interceptions. He also has 44 rushing yards on 11 carries, averaging 14.7 yards per game.
- Melvin Gordon III has run for 193 yards on 42 carries (64.3 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground this year. He also has six catches for 76 yards (25.3 per game).
- Courtland Sutton has 210 yards on 15 catches. He has been targeted 20 times and put up 70.0 receiving yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Baltimore
- Baltimore has allowed two players to rack up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Ravens have allowed a touchdown pass to three players this season.
- No player has caught more than one touchdown pass against Baltimore this season.
Baltimore Ravens Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||331.7 (30)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.4 (26)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||79.0 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.6 (7)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||393.7 (24)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.5 (26)|
|Points/Game Allowed||28.3 (26)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!