Best Player Props for Noah Fant: Week 1 Denver Broncos vs. New York Giants
Before Noah Fant hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop betting options.
A Week 1 matchup sees Fant’s Denver Broncos (0-0) take the field against the New York Giants (0-0) at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
Player Props for Noah Fant
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Noah Fant’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Fant Season Stats
- Last year Fant caught 62 passes on 93 targets for 673 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 42.1 yards per game.
- He was 29th in the NFL with 377 total yards after the catch last year.
- He accounted for 8.8% of his team’s 34 offensive touchdowns last season, with three total.
Player Performance vs. New York
- New York allowed more than 100 receiving yards to four players last season.
- The Giants allowed 11 players to catch a touchdown pass against them last season.
- New York gave up two or more receiving touchdowns to only one player last year.
New York Giants Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||258.1 (20)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.2 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||111.4 (10)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (8)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||349.3 (12)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.3 (8)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.3 (9)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.