Best Player Props for N’Keal Harry: Week 4 New England Patriots vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
N’Keal Harry will have several player prop bet markets available when he hits the field on Sunday at 8:20 PM ET live on NBC.
This Week 4 matchup sees Harry’s New England Patriots (1-2) square off against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-1) at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts.
Player Props for N’Keal Harry
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze N’Keal Harry’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Harry Season Stats
- Harry’s zero targets have led to zero grabs for 0 yards (0.0 per game).
Harry’s Notable Teammates
- Mac Jones leads the team with 737 passing yards (245.7 yards per game) and has a 67.5% completion percentage this year (81-of-120) while throwing two touchdowns with three interceptions.
- Damien Harris has rushed for 176 yards on 45 carries (58.7 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- Jakobi Meyers’ stat line this year shows 19 catches for 176 yards. He averages 58.7 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 29 times.
Player Performance vs. Tampa Bay
- Three players have racked up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Tampa Bay this season.
- The Buccaneers have allowed a touchdown pass to seven players this season.
- Tampa Bay has allowed at least two receiving touchdowns to three players this season.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||348.7 (32)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.3 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||63.7 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.1 (3)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||402.0 (26)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.9 (16)|
|Points/Game Allowed||29.3 (28)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.