Best Player Props for Nick Chubb: Week 6 Cleveland Browns vs. Arizona Cardinals
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Nick Chubb and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 4:05 PM ET on FOX.
Chubb and the Cleveland Browns (3-2) take on the Arizona Cardinals (5-0) in Week 6 at FirstEnergy Stadium.
Player Props for Nick Chubb
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Nick Chubb’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Chubb Season Stats
- Cleveland’s top rusher, Chubb, has rushed 90 times for 523 yards (104.6 per game), with four touchdowns.
- Chubb has stayed on his feet for 178 rushing yards after contact this season, second in the league.
- He’s also caught five passes for 35 yards (7.0 per game).
- He ranks 163rd in the NFL with 42 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for four of his team’s 16 touchdowns on offense this season, or 25.0%.
Chubb’s Notable Teammates
- Baker Mayfield has thrown for 1,240 yards while completing 66.9% of his throws (97-of-145), with four touchdowns and two interceptions (248.0 yards per game). He also has 17 carries for 67 yards and one touchdown, averaging 13.4 yards per game.
- So far this year Kareem Hunt has rushed for 295 yards on 55 carries (59.0 ypg), with five rushing touchdowns. Hunt also makes an impact in the passing game, grabbing 17 passes for 149 (29.8 ypg).
- David Njoku’s 14 receptions on 17 targets this year have turned into 260 yards and one touchdown.
- Hunt has racked up 149 yards on 17 receptions, averaging 29.8 yards per game on 21 targets.
Player Performance vs. Arizona
- The Cardinals have allowed just one player to pick up more than 100 rushing yards in a game this season.
- Six players have run for at least a touchdown against Arizona this season.
- The Cardinals have allowed two players to score at least two rushing touchdowns against them this season.
Arizona Cardinals Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||230.6 (8)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (5)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||139.0 (28)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.4 (31)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||353.4 (13)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.9 (14)|
|Points/Game Allowed||19.0 (6)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!