Best Player Props for Nick Chubb: Week 5 Cleveland Browns vs. Los Angeles Chargers
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on Nick Chubb for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:05 PM ET on CBS, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets.
Chubb’s Cleveland Browns (3-1) and the Los Angeles Chargers (3-1) square off in a Week 5 matchup from SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California.
Player Props for Nick Chubb
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Nick Chubb’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Chubb Season Stats
- Chubb’s team-high 362 rushing yards (90.5 per game) have come on 69 carries, with three touchdowns.
- Chubb has racked up 116 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to four broken tackles), which is third among qualified runners.
- And he has added four catches for 26 yards (6.5 per game).
- This season, he has racked up 31 yards after the catch, which ranks 178th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has scored three combined touchdowns this season, 27.3% of his team’s 11 offensive TDs.
Chubb’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Baker Mayfield has racked up 935 passing yards (233.8 yards per game) while going 74-for-113 (65.5% completion percentage) and throwing two touchdowns and two interceptions. He has tacked on 59 rushing yards on 15 carries with one touchdown, averaging 14.8 yards per game.
- Kareem Hunt has run for 234 yards on 43 carries (58.5 yards per game), with three touchdowns on the ground this year. He also has 12 catches for 121 yards (30.3 per game).
- Hunt’s 12 receptions on 15 targets this year have turned into 121 yards.
- This season Rashard Higgins has caught eight passes on 11 targets for 114 yards, averaging 28.5 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Los Angeles
- One player has put up more than 100 rushing yards in a game against the Chargers this season.
- Los Angeles has given up at least one rushing touchdown to two players this season.
- The Chargers haven’t given up two or more rushing touchdowns to any opposing players this season.
Los Angeles Chargers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||207.0 (4)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.6 (7)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||139.5 (29)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.3 (30)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||332.0 (9)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.8 (15)|
|Points/Game Allowed||18.5 (7)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!