Best Player Props for Nelson Agholor: Week 4 New England Patriots vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
There will be player prop bet markets available for Nelson Agholor before he hits the field for NFL action on Sunday at 8:20 PM ET live on NBC.
Agholor’s New England Patriots (1-2) and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-1) go toe-to-toe in a Week 4 matchup from Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts.
Player Props for Nelson Agholor
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Nelson Agholor’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Agholor Season Stats
- Agholor has also tacked on 10 grabs for 110 yards and one touchdown this year. He has been targeted 18 times and averages 36.7 receiving yards per game.
- This season, he ranks 134th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 45.
- He has accounted for 25.0% of his team’s four offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
Agholor’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Mac Jones has put up 737 passing yards (245.7 yards per game) while going 81-for-120 (67.5% completion percentage) and throwing two touchdowns and three interceptions.
- Damien Harris has 176 yards on 45 carries (58.7 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Jakobi Meyers has 19 catches for 176 yards this year. He has been targeted 29 times and put up 58.7 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Tampa Bay
- Tampa Bay has allowed three players to put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- Seven players have hauled in a touchdown against the Buccaneers this season.
- Tampa Bay has allowed three players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it this season.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||348.7 (32)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.3 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||63.7 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.1 (3)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||402.0 (26)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.9 (16)|
|Points/Game Allowed||29.3 (27)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.