Best Player Props for Nelson Agholor: Week 1 New England Patriots vs. Miami Dolphins
Nelson Agholor will have several player prop betting options available when he suits up on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET live on CBS.
AFC East opponents meet in Week 1 when Agholor and the New England Patriots (0-0) square off against the Miami Dolphins (0-0) at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts.
Player Props for Nelson Agholor
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Nelson Agholor’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Agholor Season Stats
- Agholor was targeted 5.1 times per game and racked up 896 receiving yards and eight touchdowns over the course of last season.
- He racked up 230 yards after the catch last season, 90th among NFL pass-catchers.
Player Performance vs. Miami
- Five players racked up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Miami last season.
- The Dolphins allowed 22 players to catch a touchdown pass against them last season.
- Miami allowed just two players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it last year.
Miami Dolphins Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||273.3 (27)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.0 (29)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||116.4 (16)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (16)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||367.9 (20)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.9 (23)|
|Points/Game Allowed||21.1 (5)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.