Best Player Props for Najee Harris: Week 6 Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Seattle Seahawks
Sportsbooks have listed plenty of player prop betting options for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Najee Harris, who takes to the field at 8:20 PM ET broadcast on NBC.
Harris and the Pittsburgh Steelers (2-3) take the field against the Seattle Seahawks (2-3) in Week 6 at Heinz Field.
Player Props for Najee Harris
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Najee Harris’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Harris Season Stats
- Harris has rushed 78 times for a team-high 307 yards (61.4 per game), with two touchdowns.
- Harris has racked up 99 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to six broken tackles), which is 19th among qualified runners.
- He’s also caught 28 passes for 198 yards (39.6 per game) with one touchdown.
- This season, he ranks fifth among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 210.
- He has accounted for three of his team’s nine touchdowns on offense this season, or 33.3%.
Harris’ Notable Teammates
- Ben Roethlisberger has passed for 1,286 yards this year, while completing 63.6% of his passes (124-of-195) with six touchdowns and four interceptions (257.2 yards per game).
- Chase Claypool has run for 22 yards on two carries (4.4 yards per game) this year. He also has 20 catches for 341 yards (68.2 per game) and one touchdown.
- Claypool’s 20 receptions on 35 targets this year have turned into 341 yards and one touchdown.
- Diontae Johnson has caught 25 passes on 37 targets for 305 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 61.0 yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Seattle
- The Seahawks haven’t given up more than 100 yards on the ground to an opposing player this season.
- Seattle has given up at least one rushing touchdown to four players this season.
- Only one player has run for more than a touchdown against the Seahawks this season.
Seattle Seahawks Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||321.6 (30)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.3 (26)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||145.2 (31)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (24)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||450.8 (32)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.4 (25)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.2 (22)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!