Best Player Props for Myles Gaskin: Week 4 Miami Dolphins vs. Indianapolis Colts
Myles Gaskin has player prop bet markets available from sportsbooks before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS.
Gaskin’s Miami Dolphins (1-2) and the Indianapolis Colts (0-3) hit the field in a Week 4 matchup from Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida.
Player Props for Myles Gaskin
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Myles Gaskin’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Gaskin Season Stats
- Miami’s top rusher, Gaskin, has carried the ball 27 times for 139 yards (46.3 per game).
- He’s also tacked on 12 catches for 57 yards (19.0 per game).
- This season, he ranks 101st among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 60.
Gaskin’s Notable Teammates
- Jacoby Brissett leads his team with 384 passing yards (128.0 per game) and has a 62.9% completion percentage (56-of-89), throwing zero touchdown passes and one interception. He also has 49 rushing yards on 13 carries (with one touchdown), averaging 16.3 yards per game.
- So far this year Malcolm Brown has put up 68 yards on 17 carries (22.7 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Jaylen Waddle has hauled in 22 catches for 167 yards (55.7 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- This season DeVante Parker is averaging 55.0 yards per game, with 13 catches (on 23 targets) for 165 yards.
Player Performance vs. Indianapolis
- The Colts haven’t given up more than 100 rushing yards to an opposing player this season.
- Indianapolis has allowed at least one rushing touchdown to one player this season.
- The Colts haven’t allowed more than one rushing touchdown to any opposing players this season.
Indianapolis Colts Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||243.0 (11)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||9.1 (28)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||140.3 (28)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (22)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||373.3 (19)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.5 (27)|
|Points/Game Allowed||26.7 (22)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!