Best Player Props for Mohamed Sanu: Week 5 San Francisco 49ers vs. Arizona Cardinals
There will be player props available for Mohamed Sanu ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 4:25 PM ET live on FOX.
Sanu and the San Francisco 49ers (2-2) ready for an NFC West matchup in Week 5 with the Arizona Cardinals (4-0) at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
Player Props for Mohamed Sanu
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Mohamed Sanu’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Sanu Season Stats
- Sanu has eight receptions (on 13 targets) for 78 yards, averaging 19.5 yards per game.
- He ranks 199th in the NFL with 23 total yards after the catch.
Sanu’s Notable Teammates
- Jimmy Garoppolo leads the team with 925 passing yards (231.3 yards per game) and has a 66.1% completion percentage this year (78-of-118) while throwing five touchdowns with two interceptions.
- Elijah Mitchell has recorded 146 yards on 36 carries (36.5 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- Deebo Samuel has been targeted 43 times, registering 490 yards on 28 catches, including three touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Arizona
- Arizona has allowed three players to amass more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Cardinals have given up a touchdown pass to seven players this season.
- Arizona has allowed two or more receiving touchdowns to two players this season.
Arizona Cardinals Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||240.3 (11)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||135.8 (26)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.4 (31)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||357.3 (15)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.9 (16)|
|Points/Game Allowed||21.3 (9)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.