Best Player Props for Mohamed Sanu: Week 4 San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks
Mohamed Sanu has player prop betting options available from sportsbooks before his next NFL game on Sunday at 4:05 PM ET airing on FOX.
NFC West foes meet in Week 4 when Sanu and the San Francisco 49ers (2-1) hit the field against the Seattle Seahawks (1-2) at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California.
Player Props for Mohamed Sanu
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Mohamed Sanu’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Sanu Season Stats
- Sanu has also added four receptions for 43 yards. He’s been targeted eight times, producing 14.3 yards per game.
- He ranks 251st in the NFL with nine total yards after the catch.
Sanu’s Notable Teammates
- Jimmy Garoppolo leads the team with 760 passing yards (253.3 yards per game) and has a 67.4% completion percentage this year (64-of-95) while throwing four touchdowns with one interception.
- Elijah Mitchell has 146 yards on 36 carries (48.7 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Deebo Samuel has 20 catches for 334 yards and one touchdown this year. He has been targeted 30 times and put up 111.3 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Seattle
- Seattle has allowed three players to rack up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Seahawks have given up a touchdown pass to six players this season.
- One player has hauled in more than one touchdown pass against Seattle this season.
Seattle Seahawks Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||307.0 (26)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.9 (22)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||155.0 (30)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (22)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||440.3 (32)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (20)|
|Points/Game Allowed||26.3 (21)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!