Best Player Props for Mohamed Sanu: Week 1 San Francisco 49ers vs. Detroit Lions
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on Mohamed Sanu for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets.
Sanu and the San Francisco 49ers (0-0) meet the Detroit Lions (0-0) in Week 1 at Ford Field.
Player Props for Mohamed Sanu
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Mohamed Sanu’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Sanu Season Stats
- Sanu averaged 18.7 receiving yards on 2.4 targets per game last year, scoring one touchdown.
- He was 328th in the NFL with 37 total yards after the catch last season.
Player Performance vs. Detroit
- Detroit allowed six players to pile up more than 100 receiving yards in a game last season.
- The Lions gave up a touchdown pass to 25 players last season.
- Detroit allowed just two players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it last year.
Detroit Lions Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||297.1 (30)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.5 (32)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||134.9 (28)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.4 (14)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||419.8 (32)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.3 (31)|
|Points/Game Allowed||32.4 (32)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!