Best Player Props for Mo Alie-Cox: Week 5 Indianapolis Colts vs. Baltimore Ravens
Ahead of Monday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Mo Alie-Cox and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN.
Alie-Cox’s Indianapolis Colts (1-3) and the Baltimore Ravens (3-1) take the field in Week 5 at M&T Bank Stadium.
Player Props for Mo Alie-Cox
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Mo Alie-Cox’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Alie-Cox Season Stats
- Alie-Cox’s six catches have turned into 74 yards (18.5 ypg) and two touchdowns. He’s been targeted 11 times.
- This season, he has racked up 44 yards after the catch, which ranks 138th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has scored two combined touchdowns this season, 28.6% of his team’s seven offensive TDs.
Alie-Cox’s Notable Teammates
- Carson Wentz leads the team with 920 passing yards (230.0 yards per game) and has a 63.8% completion percentage this year (88-of-138) while throwing five touchdowns with one interception. He also has 68 rushing yards on 14 carries, averaging 17.0 yards per game.
- Jonathan Taylor has run for 274 yards on 58 carries (68.5 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year. He also has 11 catches for 81 yards (20.3 per game).
- Michael Pittman Jr. has hauled in 23 catches for 279 yards (69.8 yards per game).
Player Performance vs. Baltimore
- Baltimore has allowed two players to put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Ravens have allowed a touchdown pass to four players this season.
- Baltimore hasn’t given up more than one receiving touchdown to an opposing player this season.
Baltimore Ravens Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||293.3 (24)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.6 (21)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||85.8 (7)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (12)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||358.8 (18)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (19)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.0 (11)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.