Best Player Props for Mo Alie-Cox: Week 4 Indianapolis Colts vs. Miami Dolphins
Mo Alie-Cox has player prop bets available from bookmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS.
Alie-Cox and the Indianapolis Colts (0-3) square off against the Miami Dolphins (1-2) in Week 4 at Hard Rock Stadium.
Player Props for Mo Alie-Cox
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Mo Alie-Cox’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Alie-Cox Season Stats
- Alie-Cox has caught three passes (on six targets) for 32 yards (10.7 per game) this year.
- This season, he has racked up 44 yards after the catch, which ranks 137th among NFL pass-catchers.
Alie-Cox’s Notable Teammates
- Carson Wentz leads his team with 692 passing yards (230.7 per game) and has a 60.4% completion percentage (64-of-106), throwing three touchdown passes and one interception. He also has 60 rushing yards on nine carries, averaging 20.0 yards per game.
- So far this year Jonathan Taylor has run for 171 yards on 42 carries (57.0 ypg). Taylor also makes an impact in the passing game, catching eight passes for 70 (23.3 ypg).
- Michael Pittman Jr. has 17 catches for 220 yards this year. He has been targeted 28 times and averages 73.3 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Miami
- Miami’s defense hasn’t allowed a player to rack up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Dolphins have allowed one player to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Miami hasn’t allowed an opposing player to catch more than one touchdown pass against it this season.
Miami Dolphins Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||282.0 (22)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.4 (16)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||136.0 (27)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (18)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||401.3 (25)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.8 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||27.3 (23)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.