Best Player Props for Miles Sanders: Week 1 Philadelphia Eagles vs. Atlanta Falcons
There will be player prop bet markets available for Miles Sanders before he suits up for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX.
Sanders’ Philadelphia Eagles (0-0) and the Atlanta Falcons (0-0) hit the field in Week 1 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Player Props for Miles Sanders
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Miles Sanders’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Sanders Season Stats
- Sanders took 164 attempts for 867 rushing yards a season ago (54.2 per game) and six touchdowns.
- Sanders stayed on his feet for 370 rushing yards after contact last season, 21st in the league.
- Last year Sanders picked up 867 rushing yards (54.2 per game) and six touchdowns.
- He was 102nd in the NFL with 208 total yards after the catch last year.
- He scored six combined touchdowns last year, 15.8% of his team’s 38 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. Atlanta
- The Falcons allowed more than 100 rushing yards to only one player last season.
- 11 players ran for at least a touchdown against Atlanta last season.
- The Falcons allowed only two players to score at least two rushing touchdowns against them last year.
Atlanta Falcons Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||307.4 (32)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.9 (27)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||104.8 (6)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.4 (14)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||398.4 (29)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.2 (29)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.9 (19)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.