Best Player Props for Miles Boykin: Week 5 Baltimore Ravens vs. Indianapolis Colts
There will be player props available for Miles Boykin ahead of Monday’s NFL action at 8:15 PM ET live on ESPN.
Boykin and the Baltimore Ravens (3-1) take on the Indianapolis Colts (1-3) in Week 5 at M&T Bank Stadium.
Player Props for Miles Boykin
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Miles Boykin’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Boykin Season Stats
- Boykin has zero receptions (on zero targets) for 0 yards, averaging 0.0 yards per game.
Boykin’s Notable Teammates
- Lamar Jackson has thrown for 1,077 yards while completing 60.5% of his passes (75-of-124), with four touchdowns and three interceptions this year (269.3 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 42 times for 279 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 69.8 yards per game.
- So far this year Jackson has run for 279 yards on 42 carries (69.8 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Marquise Brown has been targeted 28 times, recording 326 yards on 19 catches, including three touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Indianapolis
- One player has recorded more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Indianapolis this season.
- The Colts have given up a touchdown pass to three players this season.
- Two players have hauled in more than one touchdown pass against Indianapolis this season.
Indianapolis Colts Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||232.0 (9)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.4 (28)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||114.0 (17)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.2 (14)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||330.8 (8)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (19)|
|Points/Game Allowed||24.3 (19)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.