Best Player Props for Mike Williams: Week 6 Los Angeles Chargers vs. Baltimore Ravens
Sportsbooks have installed plenty of player prop betting options for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Mike Williams, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on CBS.
This Week 6 matchup sees Williams’ Los Angeles Chargers (4-1) square off against the Baltimore Ravens (4-1) at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, Maryland.
Player Props for Mike Williams
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Mike Williams’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Williams Season Stats
- Williams has hauled in 31 passes for a team-high 471 yards and six touchdowns. He has been targeted 51 times and averages 94.2 yards per game.
- This season, he has racked up 170 yards after the catch, which ranks 12th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has scored six combined touchdowns this season, 33.3% of his team’s 18 offensive TDs.
Williams’ Notable Teammates
- Justin Herbert has passed for 1,576 yards while completing 67.1% of his throws (139-of-207), with 13 touchdowns and three interceptions (315.2 yards per game). He’s also rushed 19 times for 60 yards and one touchdown, averaging 12.0 yards per game.
- Austin Ekeler has 349 yards on 67 carries (69.8 ypg), with four rushing touchdowns. He also has 23 catches for 194 yards (38.8 ypg) and three touchdowns.
- Keenan Allen has 34 catches for 369 yards and one touchdown this year. He has been targeted 53 times and averages 73.8 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Baltimore
- Baltimore has given up over 100 receiving yards to four players this season.
- The Ravens have allowed six players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Two players have caught more than one touchdown pass against Baltimore this season.
Baltimore Ravens Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||315.0 (29)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.3 (26)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||93.2 (7)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (15)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||389.6 (24)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.6 (30)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.4 (14)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!