Best Player Props for Mike Williams: Week 1 Los Angeles Chargers vs. Washington Football Team
There will be player prop bet markets available for Mike Williams ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS.
Williams’ Los Angeles Chargers (0-0) and the Washington Football Team (0-0) meet in Week 1 at FedExField.
Player Props for Mike Williams
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Mike Williams’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Williams Season Stats
- Last season Williams caught 48 passes on 85 targets for 756 yards and five touchdowns, averaging 47.3 yards per game.
- He was 149th in the NFL with 162 total yards after the catch last year.
- He accounted for 11.6% of his team’s 43 offensive touchdowns last season, with five total.
Player Performance vs. Washington
- Five players recorded more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Washington last season.
- 15 players hauled in a touchdown against the Football Team last season.
- Washington allowed two or more receiving touchdowns to just one player last year.
Washington Football Team Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||212.1 (1)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.4 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||112.8 (13)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.2 (10)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||304.6 (2)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.9 (2)|
|Points/Game Allowed||20.6 (4)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!