Best Player Props for Mike Gesicki: Week 5 Miami Dolphins vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Mike Gesicki and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
This Week 5 matchup sees Gesicki’s Miami Dolphins (1-3) square off against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-1) at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida.
Player Props for Mike Gesicki
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Mike Gesicki’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Gesicki Season Stats
- Gesicki has recorded 184 receiving yards (46.0 per game) and one touchdown, hauling in 18 passes on 27 targets.
- This season, he ranks 68th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 83.
- He has accounted for 16.7% of his team’s six offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
Gesicki’s Notable Teammates
- Jacoby Brissett has passed for 583 yards while completing 63.9% of his throws (76-of-119), with two touchdowns and one interception (145.8 yards per game). He’s also rushed 16 times for 57 yards and one touchdown, averaging 14.3 yards per game.
- Myles Gaskin has 142 yards on 29 carries (35.5 ypg).
- DeVante Parker has hauled in 17 catches for 242 yards (60.5 yards per game) and one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. Tampa Bay
- Tampa Bay has allowed three players to pile up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- Seven players have caught a touchdown against the Buccaneers this season.
- Three players have caught more than one touchdown pass against Tampa Bay this season.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||341.5 (32)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.3 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||47.5 (1)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||2.7 (1)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||375.0 (20)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.9 (16)|
|Points/Game Allowed||26.3 (23)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.