Best Player Props for Mike Gesicki: Week 1 Miami Dolphins vs. New England Patriots
There will be player prop betting options available for Mike Gesicki before he suits up for NFL action on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET live on CBS.
AFC East rivals meet in Week 1 when Gesicki and the Miami Dolphins (0-0) play the New England Patriots (0-0) at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts.
Player Props for Mike Gesicki
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Mike Gesicki’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Gesicki Season Stats
- Gesicki’s stat line last year showed 53 grabs for 703 yards and six touchdowns. He averaged 43.9 yards per game and was targeted 85 times.
- Last season he was 142nd among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 167.
- He scored six combined touchdowns last season, 15.4% of his team’s 39 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. New England
- New England gave up over 100 receiving yards to four players last season.
- 11 players hauled in a touchdown against the Patriots last season.
- Just one player hauled in more than one touchdown pass against New England last year.
New England Patriots Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||232.6 (6)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.5 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||131.4 (26)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (16)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||353.8 (15)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.8 (22)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.1 (7)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.