Best Player Props for Mike Evans: Week 6 Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Philadelphia Eagles
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on Mike Evans for Thursday’s game, which starts at 8:20 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets.
Evans’ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-1) and the Philadelphia Eagles (2-3) hit the field in a Week 6 matchup from Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Player Props for Mike Evans
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Mike Evans’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Evans Season Stats
- Evans’ 393 receiving yards (78.6 per game) are the best mark amongst the Buccaneers. He’s been targeted 45 times, and has 29 receptions and four touchdowns.
- He ranks 90th in the NFL with 80 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for four of his team’s 19 touchdowns on offense this season, or 21.1%.
Evans’ Notable Teammates
- Tom Brady leads the team with 1,767 passing yards (353.4 yards per game) and has a 66.2% completion percentage this year (149-of-225) while throwing 15 touchdowns with two interceptions.
- Leonard Fournette has run for 251 yards on 56 carries (50.2 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year. He also has 19 catches for 167 yards (33.4 per game).
- Chris Godwin has 29 catches on 41 targets for 366 yards with two touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Philadelphia
- Philadelphia has allowed two players to amass more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Eagles have allowed seven players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Philadelphia hasn’t allowed an opposing player to catch two or more touchdown passes against it this season.
Philadelphia Eagles Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||207.0 (3)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.6 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||142.0 (30)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (16)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||334.6 (10)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.2 (2)|
|Points/Game Allowed||24.8 (22)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!