Best Player Props for Mike Evans: Week 5 Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Miami Dolphins
Oddsmakers have listed player prop bet markets for Mike Evans ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS.
Evans and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-1) square off against the Miami Dolphins (1-3) in Week 5 at Raymond James Stadium.
Player Props for Mike Evans
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Mike Evans’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Evans Season Stats
- Evans’ 37 targets have led to 23 grabs for 280 yards (70.0 per game) and two touchdowns.
- This season, he ranks 75th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 79.
- He has accounted for two of his team’s 13 touchdowns on offense this season, or 15.4%.
Evans’ Notable Teammates
- Tom Brady has thrown for 1,356 yards while completing 64.7% of his passes (119-of-184), with 10 touchdowns and two interceptions this year (339.0 yards per game).
- Leonard Fournette has rushed for 183 yards on 44 carries (45.8 yards per game) this year. He also has 15 catches for 124 yards (31.0 per game).
- Chris Godwin has hauled in 22 catches for 296 yards (74.0 yards per game) and two touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Miami
- Miami’s defense hasn’t allowed a player to pile up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- Three players have hauled in a touchdown against the Dolphins this season.
- No player has hauled in more than one touchdown pass against Miami this season.
Miami Dolphins Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||268.5 (18)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.3 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||136.8 (27)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (16)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||388.3 (24)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.7 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||27.3 (25)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.