Best Player Props for Michael Pittman Jr.: Week 6 Indianapolis Colts vs. Houston Texans
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Michael Pittman Jr. and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Pittman’s Indianapolis Colts (1-4) and the Houston Texans (1-4) play in a Week 6 matchup between AFC South rivals at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Player Props for Michael Pittman Jr.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Michael Pittman Jr.’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Pittman Season Stats
- Pittman’s 368 receiving yards (73.6 per game) lead the Colts. He has 29 receptions on 43 targets with one touchdown.
- He ranks 42nd in the NFL with 122 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for 10.0% of his team’s 10 offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
Pittman’s Notable Teammates
- Carson Wentz leads his team with 1,322 passing yards (264.4 per game) and has a 65.3% completion percentage (113-of-173), throwing seven touchdown passes and one interception. He also has 73 rushing yards on 16 carries, averaging 14.6 yards per game.
- Jonathan Taylor has rushed for 327 yards on 73 carries (65.4 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground this year. He also has 14 catches for 197 yards (39.4 per game) and one touchdown.
- Zach Pascal has 18 catches for 204 yards and three touchdowns this year. He has been targeted 28 times and put up 40.8 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Houston
- Houston has allowed three players to put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Texans have allowed a touchdown pass to eight players this season.
- No player has caught more than one touchdown pass against Houston this season.
Houston Texans Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||267.2 (15)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.0 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||134.8 (26)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.4 (20)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||391.8 (26)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (19)|
|Points/Game Allowed||28.2 (27)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!