Best Player Props for Michael Pittman Jr.: Week 5 Indianapolis Colts vs. Baltimore Ravens
In advance of Monday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Michael Pittman Jr. and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN.
Pittman’s Indianapolis Colts (1-3) and the Baltimore Ravens (3-1) hit the field in Week 5 at M&T Bank Stadium.
Player Props for Michael Pittman Jr.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Michael Pittman Jr.’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Pittman Season Stats
- Pittman’s 279 receiving yards (69.8 per game) lead the Colts. He has 23 receptions on 36 targets.
- This season, he ranks 75th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 74.
Pittman’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Carson Wentz has put up 920 passing yards (230.0 yards per game) while completing 88 of 138 passes (63.8% completion percentage), with five touchdowns and one interception. He has added 68 rushing yards on 14 carries, averaging 17.0 yards per game.
- Jonathan Taylor has compiled 274 yards on 58 carries (68.5 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year. He also has 11 catches for 81 yards (20.3 per game).
- Zach Pascal has 15 catches on 23 targets for 156 yards with three touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Baltimore
- Baltimore has allowed two players to amass more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- Four players have caught a touchdown against the Ravens this season.
- Baltimore hasn’t allowed an opposing player to catch two or more touchdown passes against it this season.
Baltimore Ravens Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||293.3 (24)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.6 (21)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||85.8 (7)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (12)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||358.8 (18)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (19)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.0 (11)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!