Best Player Props for Michael Pittman Jr.: Week 2 Indianapolis Colts vs. Los Angeles Rams
Bookmakers have installed player prop bets for Michael Pittman Jr. ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX.
Pittman and the Indianapolis Colts (0-1) meet the Los Angeles Rams (1-0) in Week 2 at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Player Props for Michael Pittman Jr.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Michael Pittman Jr.’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Pittman Season Stats
- Pittman put up 503 yards last year on 40 grabs plus one touchdown. He was targeted 61 times and averaged 38.7 yards per game.
- He racked up 293 yards after the catch last season, 54th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He accounted for 2.3% of his team’s 44 offensive touchdowns last season, with one total.
Player Performance vs. Los Angeles
- Los Angeles allowed five players to put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game last season.
- 18 players hauled in a touchdown against the Rams last season.
- Los Angeles allowed just one player to catch at least two touchdown passes against it last year.
Los Angeles Rams Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||212.6 (2)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.2 (1)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||91.3 (3)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.8 (3)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||281.9 (1)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.6 (1)|
|Points/Game Allowed||18.5 (1)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!