Best Player Props for Michael Carter: Week 5 New York Jets vs. Atlanta Falcons
Bookmakers have installed player prop betting options for Michael Carter ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 9:30 AM ET airing on NFL Network.
Carter and the New York Jets (1-3) meet the Atlanta Falcons (1-3) in Week 5 at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
Player Props for Michael Carter
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Michael Carter’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Carter Season Stats
- Carter has carried the ball 37 times for a team-high 127 yards (31.8 per game), with one touchdown.
- Carter has stayed on his feet for 31 rushing yards after contact this season, 41st in the NFL.
- He also has 44 receiving yards (11.0 per game) on six catches.
- This season, he has racked up 51 yards after the catch, which ranks 132nd among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for one of his team’s five touchdowns on offense this season, or 20.0%.
Carter’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Zach Wilson has collected 925 passing yards (231.3 yards per game) while completing 79 of 139 passes (56.8% completion percentage), with four touchdowns and eight interceptions.
- So far this year Ty Johnson has compiled 83 yards on 22 carries (20.8 ypg).
- Corey Davis has 257 yards on 16 catches and three touchdowns. He has been targeted 29 times and averages 64.3 receiving yards per game this year.
- This season Braxton Berrios has caught 15 passes on 22 targets for 150 yards, averaging 37.5 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Atlanta
- No players have recorded more than 100 rushing yards in a game against the Falcons this season.
- One player has run for at least a touchdown against Atlanta this season.
- No players have rushed for more than a touchdown against the Falcons this season.
Atlanta Falcons Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||274.0 (20)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.9 (22)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||119.3 (18)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (20)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||383.3 (23)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.2 (24)|
|Points/Game Allowed||32.0 (32)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.