Best Player Props for Michael Carter: Week 3 New York Jets vs. Denver Broncos
Before placing any wagers on Michael Carter’s player prop betting options for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:05 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know.
A Week 3 matchup sees Carter’s New York Jets (0-2) square off against the Denver Broncos (2-0) at Empower Field at Mile High in Denver, Colorado.
Player Props for Michael Carter
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Michael Carter’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Carter Season Stats
- The team’s top rusher, Carter, has carried the ball 15 times for 65 yards (32.5 per game).
- He also averages 21.5 receiving yards per game, grabbing three passes for 43 yards.
- This season, he ranks 90th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 45.
Carter’s Notable Teammates
- This season, Zach Wilson has recorded 468 passing yards (234.0 yards per game) while connecting on 39 of 70 passes (55.7% completion percentage), with two touchdowns and five interceptions.
- So far this year Ty Johnson has put up 65 yards on 16 carries (32.5 ypg).
- Braxton Berrios has 12 catches for 124 yards this year. He has been targeted 18 times and put up 62.0 receiving yards per game.
- Corey Davis has caught seven passes on 12 targets for 105 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 52.5 yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Denver
- The Broncos have allowed one player to pick up more than 100 rushing yards in a game this season.
- Denver has allowed one player to score at least one rushing touchdown against them this season.
- The Broncos haven’t given up two or more rushing touchdowns to any opposing players this season.
Denver Broncos Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||192.5 (5)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.5 (3)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||67.5 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.8 (11)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||251.5 (3)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.8 (4)|
|Points/Game Allowed||13.0 (5)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.