Best Player Props for Melvin Gordon III: Week 6 Denver Broncos vs. Las Vegas Raiders
Before Melvin Gordon III hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on CBS, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player props.
Gordon’s Denver Broncos (3-2) and the Las Vegas Raiders (3-2) square off in a Week 6 matchup between AFC West foes at Empower Field at Mile High.
Player Props for Melvin Gordon III
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Melvin Gordon III’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Gordon Season Stats
- Gordon has picked up a team-high 282 rushing yards (56.4 per game) and scored two touchdowns.
- Gordon has racked up 90 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to seven broken tackles), which is 26th among qualified runners.
- And he has tacked on 10 catches for 96 yards (19.2 per game).
- This season, he ranks 85th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 87.
- He has scored two combined touchdowns this season, 20.0% of his team’s 10 offensive TDs.
Gordon’s Notable Teammates
- Teddy Bridgewater leads his team with 1,180 passing yards (236.0 per game) and has a 69.8% completion percentage (104-of-149), throwing seven touchdown passes and one interception. He also has 57 rushing yards on 13 carries, averaging 11.4 yards per game.
- Javonte Williams has 247 yards on 54 carries (49.4 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Courtland Sutton has 377 yards on 25 catches and one touchdown. He has been targeted 39 times and put up 75.4 receiving yards per game this year.
- Tim Patrick is averaging 60.4 yards per game, racking up 22 receptions (28 targets) for 302 yards and two touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Las Vegas
- The Raiders have allowed just one player to pile up more than 100 rushing yards in a game this season.
- Las Vegas has allowed at least one rushing touchdown to three players this season.
- Just one player has rushed for more than a touchdown against the Raiders this season.
Las Vegas Raiders Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||217.2 (4)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.1 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||134.4 (25)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.6 (27)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||339.8 (10)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.2 (2)|
|Points/Game Allowed||24.0 (17)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!