Best Player Props for Melvin Gordon III: Week 5 Denver Broncos vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
Before Melvin Gordon III hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player props.
This Week 5 matchup sees Gordon’s Denver Broncos (3-1) square off against the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-3) at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Player Props for Melvin Gordon III
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Melvin Gordon III’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Gordon Season Stats
- Gordon has churned out a team-best 248 rushing yards (62.0 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Gordon has racked up 52 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to three broken tackles), which is 25th among qualified runners.
- He’s also caught eight passes for 87 yards (21.8 per game).
- He ranks 63rd in the NFL with 84 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for 25.0% of his team’s eight offensive touchdowns this season, with two total.
Gordon’s Notable Teammates
- Teddy Bridgewater has thrown for 892 yards this season, while completing 72.1% of his passes (80-of-111) with five touchdowns and zero interceptions (223.0 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 12 times for 46 yards, averaging 11.5 yards per game.
- Javonte Williams has run for 186 yards on 46 carries (46.5 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- Courtland Sutton’s stat line this year shows 18 catches for 257 yards. He averages 64.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 28 times.
- Tim Patrick has 213 receiving yards on 15 receptions (19 targets), with two touchdowns, averaging 53.3 yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Pittsburgh
- The Steelers defense hasn’t allowed a player to rack up more than 100 rushing yards in a game this season.
- Pittsburgh has allowed two players to score at least one rushing touchdown against them this season.
- The Steelers haven’t allowed two or more rushing touchdowns to any opposing players this season.
Pittsburgh Steelers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||268.0 (16)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.5 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||99.0 (11)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.7 (7)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||357.8 (16)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.7 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.3 (13)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!