Best Player Props for Melvin Gordon III: Week 4 Denver Broncos vs. Baltimore Ravens
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Melvin Gordon III and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Gordon and the Denver Broncos (3-0) hit the field against the Baltimore Ravens (2-1) in Week 4 at Empower Field at Mile High.
Player Props for Melvin Gordon III
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Melvin Gordon III’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Gordon Season Stats
- Gordon’s team-high 193 rushing yards (64.3 per game) have come on 42 carries, with two touchdowns.
- He also has 76 receiving yards (25.3 per game) on six catches.
- This season, he ranks 84th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 72.
- He has accounted for 28.6% of his team’s seven offensive touchdowns this season, with two total.
Gordon’s Notable Teammates
- Teddy Bridgewater leads his team with 827 passing yards (275.7 per game) and has a 76.8% completion percentage (73-of-95), throwing four touchdown passes and zero interceptions. He also has 44 rushing yards on 11 carries, averaging 14.7 yards per game.
- So far this year Javonte Williams has rushed for 138 yards on 39 carries (46.0 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Courtland Sutton has hauled in 15 catches for 210 yards (70.0 yards per game).
- Tim Patrick is averaging 58.0 yards per game, racking up 12 receptions (13 targets) for 174 yards and two touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Baltimore
- The Ravens have allowed one player to pick up more than 100 rushing yards in a game this season.
- Baltimore has allowed four players to score at least one rushing touchdown against them this season.
- The Ravens have given up at least two rushing touchdowns to one player this season.
Baltimore Ravens Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||331.7 (30)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.4 (26)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||79.0 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.6 (7)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||393.7 (24)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.5 (26)|
|Points/Game Allowed||28.3 (26)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!