Best Player Props for Melvin Gordon III: Week 1 Denver Broncos vs. New York Giants
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Melvin Gordon III and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
Gordon’s Denver Broncos (0-0) and the New York Giants (0-0) square off in a Week 1 matchup from MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
Player Props for Melvin Gordon III
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Melvin Gordon III’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Gordon Season Stats
- Gordon rushed for 986 yards on 215 carries (61.6 yards per game) and scored nine touchdowns a season ago.
- Gordon racked up 456 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to 16 broken tackles) last season, 12th in the league among qualified runners.
- Gordon took 215 carries for 986 rushing yards a season ago (61.6 per game) and scored nine touchdowns.
- He racked up 167 yards after the catch last season, 142nd among NFL pass-catchers.
- He accounted for 29.4% of his team’s 34 offensive touchdowns last year, with 10 total.
Player Performance vs. New York
- The Giants allowed more than 100 yards on the ground to just one player last season.
- New York allowed at least one rushing touchdown to 12 players last season.
- Only one player rushed for more than a touchdown against the Giants last year.
New York Giants Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||258.1 (20)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.2 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||111.4 (10)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (8)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||349.3 (12)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.3 (8)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.3 (9)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.