Best Player Props for Mecole Hardman: Week 4 Kansas City Chiefs vs. Philadelphia Eagles
In advance of placing any prop bet wagers on Mecole Hardman for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets.
Hardman’s Kansas City Chiefs (1-2) and the Philadelphia Eagles (1-2) go toe-to-toe in a Week 4 matchup from Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Player Props for Mecole Hardman
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Mecole Hardman’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Hardman Season Stats
- Hardman has put together a 107-yard campaign so far (35.7 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, reeling in 11 balls on 15 targets.
- This season, he ranks 69th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 81.
- He has accounted for one of his team’s 11 touchdowns on offense this season, or 9.1%.
Hardman’s Notable Teammates
- Patrick Mahomes II leads his team with 940 passing yards (313.3 per game) and has a 70.3% completion percentage (78-of-111), throwing nine touchdown passes and three interceptions. He also has 66 rushing yards on 10 carries (with one touchdown), averaging 22.0 yards per game.
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire has rushed for 189 yards on 44 carries (63.0 yards per game) this year.
- Travis Kelce has hauled in 20 catches for 289 yards (96.3 yards per game) and three touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Philadelphia
- Philadelphia has allowed over 100 receiving yards to one player this season.
- The Eagles have given up a touchdown pass to five players this season.
- Philadelphia hasn’t allowed an opposing player to catch two or more touchdown passes against it this season.
Philadelphia Eagles Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||197.0 (5)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.5 (7)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||133.7 (26)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.8 (11)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||315.3 (7)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.9 (5)|
|Points/Game Allowed||21.3 (10)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.