Best Player Props for Mecole Hardman: Week 1 Kansas City Chiefs vs. Cleveland Browns
Before placing any wagers on Mecole Hardman’s player prop betting options for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know.
Hardman and the Kansas City Chiefs (0-0) square off against the Cleveland Browns (0-0) in Week 1 at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
Player Props for Mecole Hardman
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Mecole Hardman’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Hardman Season Stats
- Hardman hauled in 41 passes on 62 targets for 560 yards and four touchdowns last year, averaging 35.0 yards per game.
- He was 61st in the NFL with 285 total yards after the catch last season.
- He accounted for 7.5% of his team’s 53 offensive touchdowns last year, with four total.
Player Performance vs. Cleveland
- Two players racked up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Cleveland last season.
- The Browns gave up a touchdown pass to 25 players last season.
- Cleveland allowed just two players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it last year.
Cleveland Browns Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||264.0 (21)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.2 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||110.8 (9)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (12)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||358.4 (17)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||26.2 (21)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.