Best Player Props for Maxx Williams: Week 5 Arizona Cardinals vs. San Francisco 49ers
Bookmakers have listed plenty of player props for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Maxx Williams, who takes to the field at 4:25 PM ET broadcast on FOX.
NFC West rivals meet in Week 5 when Williams and the Arizona Cardinals (4-0) take on the San Francisco 49ers (2-2) at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
Player Props for Maxx Williams
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Maxx Williams’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Williams Season Stats
- Williams has put together a 179-yard season so far (44.8 per game) with one touchdown, reeling in 15 passes on 16 targets.
- He ranks 36th in the NFL with 111 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for one of his team’s 16 touchdowns on offense this season, or 6.2%.
Williams’ Notable Teammates
- Kyler Murray has passed for 1,273 yards while completing 76.1% of his throws (102-of-134), with nine touchdowns and four interceptions (318.3 yards per game). He’s also rushed 23 times for 109 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 27.3 yards per game.
- So far this year Chase Edmonds has rushed for 255 yards on 43 carries (63.8 ypg). Edmonds also makes an impact in the passing game, catching 20 passes for 140 (35.0 ypg).
- A.J. Green has 15 catches on 24 targets for 248 yards with two touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. San Francisco
- Two players have racked up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against San Francisco this season.
- Seven players have caught a touchdown against the 49ers this season.
- San Francisco has allowed at least two receiving touchdowns to one player this season.
San Francisco 49ers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||234.5 (10)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.8 (10)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||118.0 (16)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (20)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||336.3 (10)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.6 (11)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.5 (22)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!