Best Player Props for Maxx Williams: Week 1 Arizona Cardinals vs. Tennessee Titans
There will be player props available for Maxx Williams before he suits up for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS.
Williams’ Arizona Cardinals (0-0) and the Tennessee Titans (0-0) square off in a Week 1 matchup from Nissan Stadium in Nashville, Tennessee.
Player Props for Maxx Williams
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Maxx Williams’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Williams Season Stats
- Williams collected 102 yards on eight catches with one touchdown last year, averaging 9.3 yards per game (on 10 targets).
- Last season he was 261st among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 66.
- He accounted for one of his team’s 49 touchdowns on offense last year, or 2.0%.
Player Performance vs. Tennessee
- Tennessee allowed 11 players to put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game last season.
- 30 players caught a touchdown against the Titans last season.
- Tennessee allowed just three players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it last year.
Tennessee Titans Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||287.1 (28)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.3 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||120.8 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (16)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||398.3 (28)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.9 (23)|
|Points/Game Allowed||27.4 (24)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!