Best Player Props for Matthew Stafford: Week 2 Los Angeles Rams vs. Indianapolis Colts
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Matthew Stafford and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Stafford and the Los Angeles Rams (1-0) take the field against the Indianapolis Colts (0-1) in Week 2 at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Player Props for Matthew Stafford
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Matthew Stafford’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Stafford Season Stats
- Stafford recorded 4,084 passing yards (255.3 per game) with a 64.2% completion percentage last year (339-of-528), while throwing for 26 touchdowns with 10 interceptions.
- Stafford racked up 2,343 air yards on completed passes last season, seventh in the NFL.
- Stafford stayed on his feet for five rushing yards after contact last year.
Player Performance vs. Indianapolis
- Three players posted more than 300 passing yards in a game against Indianapolis last season.
- Indianapolis allowed seven players to throw at least two touchdowns in a game last season.
- The Colts allowed just three players to throw for at least three touchdowns in a game last year.
Indianapolis Colts Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||257.9 (19)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.3 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||90.5 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.7 (2)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||332.1 (8)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.4 (10)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.6 (10)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.