Best Player Props for Matthew Stafford: Week 1 Los Angeles Rams vs. Chicago Bears
There will be player prop bets available for Matthew Stafford before he suits up for NFL action on Sunday at 8:20 PM ET live on NBC.
A Week 1 matchup sees Stafford’s Los Angeles Rams (0-0) hit the field against the Chicago Bears (0-0) at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California.
Player Props for Matthew Stafford
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Matthew Stafford’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Stafford Season Stats
- Stafford racked up 4,084 passing yards (255.3 per game) with a 64.2% completion percentage last year (339-of-528), while throwing for 26 touchdowns with 10 interceptions.
- Last year Stafford was seventh in the NFL in air yards on completed passes, with 2,343.
- Stafford racked up five rushing yards after contact last year.
Player Performance vs. Chicago
- Chicago gave up more than 300 passing yards to just one player last season.
- Chicago gave up two or more touchdown passes to eight opposing quarterbacks last season.
- Four players threw for at least three touchdowns in a game against the Bears last year.
Chicago Bears Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||246.2 (11)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.2 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||113.4 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (8)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||344.9 (11)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.4 (10)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.1 (13)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!