Best Player Props for Matt Ryan: Week 4 Atlanta Falcons vs. Washington Football Team
Before Matt Ryan hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bet markets.
Ryan and the Atlanta Falcons (1-2) square off against the Washington Football Team (1-2) in Week 4 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Player Props for Matt Ryan
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Matt Ryan’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Ryan Season Stats
- This year, Ryan has put up 707 passing yards (235.7 yards per game) while going 83-for-117 (70.9% completion percentage) and throwing four touchdowns and three interceptions.
- Ryan ranks 25th in the NFL with 213 air yards on completed passes this season.
- He’s also carried the ball five times for 10 yards, averaging 3.3 yards per game.
- He has scored four combined touchdowns this season, 80.0% of his team’s five offensive TDs.
Ryan’s Notable Teammates
- Mike Davis has run for 137 yards on 36 carries (45.7 yards per game) this year. He also has 14 catches for 68 yards (22.7 per game).
- Calvin Ridley has also contributed with 175 yards on 20 catches and one touchdown. He has been targeted 29 times and put up 58.3 receiving yards per game this year.
- This season Cordarrelle Patterson is averaging 51.0 yards per game on 13 catches (15 targets) for 153 yards and one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. Washington
- Washington has allowed one player to record more than 300 passing yards in a game this season.
- Washington has allowed two or more passing touchdowns to two opposing quarterbacks this season.
- The Football Team haven’t given up more than two passing touchdowns to any opposing quarterbacks this season.
Washington Football Team Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||315.0 (28)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.7 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||125.0 (25)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.2 (14)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||432.0 (31)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.0 (18)|
|Points/Game Allowed||30.7 (29)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!