Best Player Props for Matt Ryan: Week 1 Atlanta Falcons vs. Philadelphia Eagles
Before placing any wagers on Matt Ryan’s player prop betting options for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know.
Ryan and the Atlanta Falcons (0-0) take the field against the Philadelphia Eagles (0-0) in Week 1 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Player Props for Matt Ryan
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Matt Ryan’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Ryan Season Stats
- Ryan completed 65% of his passes to throw for 4,581 yards and 26 touchdowns last season.
- Ryan was first in the NFL with 2,939 air yards on completed passes last year.
- He tacked on 92 rushing yards on 29 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 5.8 yards per game.
- Ryan collected nine yards after contact as a rusher last year.
- He scored 28 combined touchdowns last season, 70.0% of his team’s 40 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. Philadelphia
- Philadelphia gave up over than 300 passing yards to only three players last season.
- Philadelphia allowed eight players to throw two or more touchdowns in a game last season.
- Just one player threw for at least three touchdowns in a game against the Eagles last year.
Philadelphia Eagles Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||257.6 (18)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.8 (26)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||125.8 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.2 (10)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||363.1 (19)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||26.1 (20)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!