Best Player Props for Marquise Brown: Week 5 Baltimore Ravens vs. Indianapolis Colts
In advance of Monday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Marquise Brown and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN.
Brown’s Baltimore Ravens (3-1) and the Indianapolis Colts (1-3) go toe-to-toe in a Week 5 matchup from M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, Maryland.
Player Props for Marquise Brown
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Marquise Brown’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Brown Season Stats
- Brown’s team-leading 326 receiving yards (81.5 per game) have come via 19 catches (28 targets), and he has three touchdowns.
- He ranks 22nd in the NFL with 122 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for 30.0% of his team’s 10 offensive touchdowns this season, with three total.
Brown’s Notable Teammates
- Lamar Jackson has passed for 1,077 yards while completing 60.5% of his throws (75-of-124), with four touchdowns and three interceptions (269.3 yards per game). He’s also rushed 42 times for 279 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 69.8 yards per game.
- So far this year Jackson has run for 279 yards on 42 carries (69.8 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Sammy Watkins has 16 catches on 29 targets for 257 yards.
Player Performance vs. Indianapolis
- Indianapolis has given up more than 100 receiving yards to one player this season.
- Three players have hauled in a touchdown against the Colts this season.
- Indianapolis has allowed two players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it this season.
Indianapolis Colts Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||232.0 (9)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.4 (26)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||114.0 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.2 (15)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||330.8 (8)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (19)|
|Points/Game Allowed||24.3 (17)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.