Best Player Props for Marquise Brown: Week 4 Baltimore Ravens vs. Denver Broncos
There will be player props available for Marquise Brown before he takes to the field for NFL action on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET live on CBS.
Brown and the Baltimore Ravens (2-1) square off against the Denver Broncos (3-0) in Week 4 at Empower Field at Mile High.
Player Props for Marquise Brown
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Marquise Brown’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Brown Season Stats
- Brown’s team-high 235 receiving yards (78.3 per game) have come on 15 receptions (23 targets) including two touchdowns.
- He ranks 27th in the NFL with 121 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for 25.0% of his team’s eight offensive touchdowns this season, with two total.
Brown’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Lamar Jackson has put up 761 passing yards (253.7 yards per game) while connecting on 53 of 87 passes (60.9% completion percentage), with three touchdowns and three interceptions. He has added 251 rushing yards on 35 carries (plus two touchdowns), averaging 83.7 yards per game.
- So far this year Jackson has run for 251 yards on 35 carries (83.7 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Sammy Watkins has 12 catches for 208 yards this year. He has been targeted 22 times and averages 69.3 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Denver
- One player has recorded more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Denver this season.
- The Broncos have allowed four players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Denver hasn’t given up more than one receiving touchdown to an opposing player this season.
Denver Broncos Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||181.7 (3)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.2 (1)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||59.3 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.6 (7)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||221.7 (2)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.5 (2)|
|Points/Game Allowed||8.7 (1)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.