Best Player Props for Marquise Brown: Week 1 Baltimore Ravens vs. Las Vegas Raiders
Before Marquise Brown hits the field for Monday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player props.
A Week 1 matchup sees Brown’s Baltimore Ravens (0-0) take the field against the Las Vegas Raiders (0-0) at Allegiant Stadium in Paradise, Nevada.
Player Props for Marquise Brown
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Marquise Brown’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Brown Season Stats
- Last season Brown reeled in 58 passes (on 100 targets) for 769 yards (48.1 yards per game) while scoring eight touchdowns.
- Last year he was 68th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 274.
- He accounted for eight of his team’s 51 touchdowns on offense last season, or 15.7%.
Player Performance vs. Las Vegas
- Las Vegas allowed nine players to pile up more than 100 receiving yards in a game last season.
- The Raiders allowed 27 players to catch a touchdown pass against them last season.
- Just one player caught more than one touchdown pass against Las Vegas last year.
Las Vegas Raiders Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||271.3 (26)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.5 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||125.8 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.6 (22)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||389.1 (25)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.0 (26)|
|Points/Game Allowed||29.9 (30)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!