Best Player Props for Marquez Valdes-Scantling: Week 1 Green Bay Packers vs. New Orleans Saints
Before Marquez Valdes-Scantling hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bet markets.
Valdes-Scantling and the Green Bay Packers (0-0) take the field against the New Orleans Saints (0-0) in Week 1 at Mercedes-Benz Superdome.
Player Props for Marquez Valdes-Scantling
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Marquez Valdes-Scantling’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Valdes-Scantling Season Stats
- Valdes-Scantling hauled in six touchdowns and had 690 receiving yards (43.1 ypg) last year.
- Last year he was 80th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 241.
- He scored six combined touchdowns last season, 9.4% of his team’s 64 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. New Orleans
- Four players put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against New Orleans last season.
- 26 players hauled in a touchdown against the Saints last season.
- New Orleans allowed two or more receiving touchdowns to just two players last year.
New Orleans Saints Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||234.9 (7)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (6)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||93.9 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.9 (4)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||310.9 (4)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.0 (4)|
|Points/Game Allowed||21.1 (5)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!