Best Player Props for Marquez Callaway: Week 5 New Orleans Saints vs. Washington Football Team
There will be player prop bets available for Marquez Callaway before he takes to the field for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS.
Callaway and the New Orleans Saints (2-2) take on the Washington Football Team (2-2) in Week 5 at FedExField.
Player Props for Marquez Callaway
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Marquez Callaway’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Callaway Season Stats
- Callaway has accumulated nine catches for 137 yards and one touchdown this year. He has been targeted 13 times and averages 34.3 receiving yards.
- This season, he ranks 185th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 27.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 8.3% of his team’s 12 offensive TDs.
Callaway’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Jameis Winston has put up 613 passing yards (153.3 yards per game) while going 55-for-86 (64.0% completion percentage) and throwing eight touchdowns and two interceptions. He has added 60 rushing yards on 14 carries with one touchdown, averaging 15.0 yards per game.
- So far this year Alvin Kamara has run for 297 yards on 78 carries (74.3 ypg). Kamara also helps out in the passing game, catching 10 passes for 62 (15.5 ypg) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Deonte Harris has been targeted 15 times, registering 164 yards on 11 catches, including one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. Washington
- Washington has allowed two players to put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- Seven players have caught a touchdown against the Football Team this season.
- Washington has allowed one player to catch at least two touchdown passes against it this season.
Washington Football Team Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||307.0 (27)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.4 (17)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||118.5 (17)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.0 (10)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||417.5 (29)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.9 (16)|
|Points/Game Allowed||30.5 (30)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.