Best Player Props for Marquez Callaway: Week 2 New Orleans Saints vs. Carolina Panthers
There will be player prop betting options available for Marquez Callaway before he hits the field for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX.
Callaway’s New Orleans Saints (1-0) and the Carolina Panthers (1-0) square off in a Week 2 matchup between NFC South rivals at Bank of America Stadium.
Player Props for Marquez Callaway
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Marquez Callaway’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Callaway Season Stats
- Last season Callaway hauled in 21 passes on 27 targets for 213 yards, averaging 16.4 yards per game.
- He racked up 58 yards after the catch last year, 277th among NFL pass-catchers.
Player Performance vs. Carolina
- 10 players racked up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Carolina last season.
- 15 players hauled in a touchdown against the Panthers last season.
- Only one player hauled in more than one touchdown pass against Carolina last year.
Carolina Panthers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||251.5 (16)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.9 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||121.0 (20)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.7 (27)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||360.1 (18)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.6 (18)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.1 (18)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!